Palm Springs, CA – The Eclectic Group’s Don P. Hoffman tapped DP Keith Martin to film sound bites for the historical documentary project BADLANDS “An Off The Wall Skateboard Story”. The shoot was filmed on location at the 2015 El Gato Classic in Palm Springs, the clips include current and former pros who skated Pipeline Skate Park, nicknamed by local skaters “The Badlands”.
Torrance and Carson, CA – After being contacted by a grassroots project aimed at educating visitors on how to protect the fragile ecosystems of Hawaii, LCTV’s founder Keith Martin stepped up to shoot their first installment pro bono. The primary video was shot on the Canon C-300 with commercial camera crew, lighting, sound and color grading donated by Intramedia Associates, LLC.
Long Beach, CA – ALP Communications of Toronto, ON, called on LCTV’s Keith Martin to shoot a MINI piece for their ‘Your Dealership Experience™ ‘ program. The shoot was produced and directed by ALP’s Sarah Yarnell and Adrian Powell. LCTV provided additional crew, camera, lighting and audio.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA – Corporate promotional video production created for Continental Tire at the Uvalde Proving Grounds in Uvalde, Texas. Produced/Directed by PDM’s Todd Huffman and shot by Keith Martin and Dean Mitchells.
The 2013 Series episodes are available now on DVD. Click Here
Laguna Beach, CA – Wyland teams with Detroit Public Television to provide an amazing public television series where in each episode Wyland will teach viewers how to paint his favorite subjects from whales and dolphins to rivers, oceans and wetlands. DP/LD, Camera operator and lighting package were provided by LCTV.
Brea, CA – LCTV provided a lighting truck and crew for Make-A-Wish America on their recent ‘Kids for Wish Kids’ commercial shoot in Brea, CA. The spot, directed by Josh Miller and shot on the RED Epic Dragon by DP Dan Kanes/Steadicam Op Thor Wixom, challenges kids to get involved.
Plum Productions called on LocalCrew.tv for grip & lighting crew and equipment on their recent shoot in Ontario, CA. Plum’s crew has been traveling across multiple states shooting footage for this corporate promotional project. Plum Productions is a leading Chicago based video production company.
Buena Park, CA – ALP Communications of Toronto, ON, called on LCTV’s Keith Martin to DP a BMW piece for their ‘Your Dealership Experience™ ‘ program. The shoot was produced and directed by ALP’s Sarah Yarnell. LCTV provided additional camera crew, lighting and audio.
- Lucas Oil – Slick Mist – Carson
- Nissan Lifestyle Spot – Anaheim
- Lucas Oil – Shirtless – Brea
- Bill Harrison Documentary – Hemet
- Badlands Documentary – Palm Springs
- One Ten Pictures – Anaheim
- Women Veterans Advocacy – Burbank
- Sustainable Hawaii Project – Torrance / Carson
- ALP Communications – MINI – Long Beach
- Continental Tire – Uvalde Proving Grounds – Fullerton
- Wyland’s Art Studio – PBS Series – Laguna Beach
- SiriusXM – Linkin Park – Hollywood
- SiriusXM – Ziggy Marley – Los Angeles
- Make-A-Wish – Brea / Diamond Bar
- Plum Productions – ULINE – Ontario
- BMW – Dealership Experience – Buena Park
- MTV2 – Ain’t That America with Lil Duval – Glendale
- BMW Design – US Olympic Bobsled – Irvine, Newbury Park
- The John Penton Story – Fullerton
- MAVTV American Real – Joon Maeng – Garden Grove
Intramedia Associates, LLC
6581 Bandola Street
Alta Loma, CA 91737
Office: 1(909)980- four zero 33
Centrally located just outside of the city of LA, LocalCrew.tv provides quality camera crew, grip & lighting, audio and a broad range of production support services virtually anywhere in the 5 major counties of southern California: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego and San Bernardino.