Carson, CA – Orange county based Pipeline Digital Media called on Intramedia’s Keith Martin to DP this concept commercial production for Lucas Oil Products. The use of motion controlled camera tracking allowed them to highlight all three targeted product uses in a seamless flow. LCTV provided below the line crew, camera and lighting equipment.
Anaheim, CA – DP, Chris McKechnie called on LCTV founder Keith Martin to light his commercial shoot in Anaheim, CA at Red Gum Studios. The spot was directed by Pye Jirsa for Admerasia Agency and was shot on a RED Epic using Movi image stabilization extensively for both interior and exterior shots.
Anaheim, CA – LCTV provided grip & lighting truck and gaffer for DP, Chris McKechnie’s studio shoot at Silver Dreamworks Factory Studios in Anaheim, CA. The piece was directed by Jeremy Gant, executive producer at One Ten Pictures and was lensed on 2 RED Epic cinema cameras. It deals with the social and moral pressures on teens in an increasingly fast paced world.
Burbank, CA – The veterans advocacy group 3 Veterans Media, Inc. called on Director of Photography Keith Martin to lens their story on being a woman in today’s Navy. The shoot was produced and directed by Jesse Austin of Dartt Entertainment. LCTV provided crew, cameras, lighting and audio. The primary interview was shot at Kappa Studios in Los Angeles.
The 2013 Series episodes are available now on DVD. Click Here
Laguna Beach, CA – Wyland teams with Detroit Public Television to provide an amazing public television series where in each episode Wyland will teach viewers how to paint his favorite subjects from whales and dolphins to rivers, oceans and wetlands. DP/LD, Camera operator and lighting package were provided by LCTV.
Glendale, CA – Cheri Sundae Productions and DP, Kenny Gioseffi, call on LCTV’s Keith Martin to gaff and provide grip & lighting equipment on a pilot project for MTV’s ‘Ain’t That America with Lil Duvall’.
- Lucas Oil – Slick Mist – Carson
- Nissan Lifestyle Spot – Anaheim
- Lucas Oil – Shirtless – Brea
- Bill Harrison Documentary – Hemet
- Badlands Documentary – Palm Springs
- One Ten Pictures – Anaheim
- Women Veterans Advocacy – Burbank
- Sustainable Hawaii Project – Torrance / Carson
- ALP Communications – MINI – Long Beach
- Continental Tire – Uvalde Proving Grounds – Fullerton
- Wyland’s Art Studio – PBS Series – Laguna Beach
- SiriusXM – Linkin Park – Hollywood
- SiriusXM – Ziggy Marley – Los Angeles
- Make-A-Wish – Brea / Diamond Bar
- Plum Productions – ULINE – Ontario
- BMW – Dealership Experience – Buena Park
- MTV2 – Ain’t That America with Lil Duval – Glendale
- BMW Design – US Olympic Bobsled – Irvine, Newbury Park
- The John Penton Story – Fullerton
- MAVTV American Real – Joon Maeng – Garden Grove
Intramedia Associates, LLC
6581 Bandola Street
Alta Loma, CA 91737
Office: 1(909)980- four zero 33
Centrally located just outside of the city of LA, LocalCrew.tv provides quality camera crew, grip & lighting, audio and a broad range of production support services virtually anywhere in the 5 major counties of southern California: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego and San Bernardino.