Carson, CA – Orange county based Pipeline Digital Media called on Intramedia’s Keith Martin to DP this concept commercial production for Lucas Oil Products. The use of motion controlled camera tracking allowed them to highlight all three targeted product uses in a seamless flow. LCTV provided below the line crew, camera and lighting equipment.
Book commercial production crew, DP, Director of Photography, DIT, Camera Operator, Camera Assistant, Gaffer, Grip & Lighting, Audio Tech, PA, Scouting
Anaheim, CA – DP, Chris McKechnie called on LCTV founder Keith Martin to light his commercial shoot in Anaheim, CA at Red Gum Studios. The spot was directed by Pye Jirsa for Admerasia Agency and was shot on a RED Epic using Movi image stabilization extensively for both interior and exterior shots.
Orange County, CA – Concept spot for Lucas Oil Products based on how to avoid “losing your shirt” over high fuel costs. Directed by Donald P. Hoffman, the piece was shot at a local gas station in Orange county. Signage and pumps were altered by a small set design crew. LCTV provided the DP, below the line crew, camera and lighting equipment.
Anaheim, CA – LCTV provided grip & lighting truck and gaffer for DP, Chris McKechnie’s studio shoot at Silver Dreamworks Factory Studios in Anaheim, CA. The piece was directed by Jeremy Gant, executive producer at One Ten Pictures and was lensed on 2 RED Epic cinema cameras. It deals with the social and moral pressures on teens in an increasingly fast paced world.
Torrance and Carson, CA – After being contacted by a grassroots project aimed at educating visitors on how to protect the fragile ecosystems of Hawaii, LCTV’s founder Keith Martin stepped up to shoot their first installment pro bono. The primary video was shot on the Canon C-300 with commercial camera crew, lighting, sound and color grading donated by Intramedia Associates, LLC.
Brea, CA – LCTV provided a lighting truck and crew for Make-A-Wish America on their recent ‘Kids for Wish Kids’ commercial shoot in Brea, CA. The spot, directed by Josh Miller and shot on the RED Epic Dragon by DP Dan Kanes/Steadicam Op Thor Wixom, challenges kids to get involved.
- Lucas Oil – Slick Mist – Carson
- Nissan Lifestyle Spot – Anaheim
- Lucas Oil – Shirtless – Brea
- Bill Harrison Documentary – Hemet
- Badlands Documentary – Palm Springs
- One Ten Pictures – Anaheim
- Women Veterans Advocacy – Burbank
- Sustainable Hawaii Project – Torrance / Carson
- ALP Communications – MINI – Long Beach
- Continental Tire – Uvalde Proving Grounds – Fullerton
- Wyland’s Art Studio – PBS Series – Laguna Beach
- SiriusXM – Linkin Park – Hollywood
- SiriusXM – Ziggy Marley – Los Angeles
- Make-A-Wish – Brea / Diamond Bar
- Plum Productions – ULINE – Ontario
- BMW – Dealership Experience – Buena Park
- MTV2 – Ain’t That America with Lil Duval – Glendale
- BMW Design – US Olympic Bobsled – Irvine, Newbury Park
- The John Penton Story – Fullerton
- MAVTV American Real – Joon Maeng – Garden Grove
Intramedia Associates, LLC
6581 Bandola Street
Alta Loma, CA 91737
Office: 1(909)980- four zero 33
Centrally located just outside of the city of LA, LocalCrew.tv provides quality camera crew, grip & lighting, audio and a broad range of production support services virtually anywhere in the 5 major counties of southern California: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego and San Bernardino.